State and society Weapons

How do I obtain a firearms licence; licence to purchase firearms? How do I transfer firearms to a EU Member State?

The transfer of firearms to a EU Member State

A person who wishes to transfer firearms to the territory of another Member State of the European Union can do so on the basis of the European firearms pass.

Transfer, import, export or transport of firearms or ammunition at the external borders of the European Union

Across the state border, you can only transport firearms and ammunition of the type that may to purchased and possessed in Slovenia.

Firearms licence

You must obtain the appropriate licence for the possession and carrying of firearms.