1. DESCRIPTION OF THE EGOVERNMENT PORTAL
The eGovernment portal is a public portal of the Republic of Slovenia for citizens and an electronic entry point for various services provided by state bodies or public administration bodies. The portal is administered by The Ministry of Digital Transformation.
Information about individual services is collected in thematic fields, while individual services are described in a manner that allows users to be guided through the procedures that need to be carried out in one or more bodies of the public administration in an understandable and transparent way. After the basic information about where and how to get a service, the application or form for the desired service is generally made available to users. Users can fill out and submit applications in various ways depending on the nature of the service and information capacity of the relevant body. Electronic applications are available in the Slovenian language version of the portal, and those intended for members of both autochthonous ethnic communities are published in the Italian and Hungarian language versions of the portal.
Descriptions of individual services are prepared by bodies competent for individual fields which are also responsible for the information being up to date and correct. Editors responsible for individual fields and content prepare individual descriptions and applications and answer questions that the users deliver through the portal or send to the address of the single contact centre.
Signing in to the My eGovernment module also provides the users with the insight into their personal information which is kept in various public administration registers and databases, and the insight into the status of submitted applications and storage of documents created during electronically managed administrative procedures.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The administrator of the portal reserves the right to change any part of the My eGovernment portal and delete any part of the content without prior notice.
In order to provide the users with the best possible user experience, the administrator makes sure that the My eGovernment portal is constantly kept up to date. Users are informed and they agree that the form and nature of services provided by the administrator can be occasionally changed without prior notice.
3. MEANING OF TERMS
The role of the administrator of the portal is performed by relevant ministries as administrators responsible for individual fields and content and by the Ministry of Digital transformation as technical administrator.
A user is any person who visits the eGovernment portal and uses the offered services in any way.
4. AVAILABILITY OF THE eGovernment PORTAL
The eGovernment portal is normally available twenty-four (24) hours a day, every day of the year. The administrator reserves the right to short denials of access to the eGovernment portal due to technical reasons. Due to reasons related to maintenance or replacement of equipment, the administrator reserves the right to longer denials of access to the eGovernment portal. The administrator doesn’t guarantee accessibility to the portal in case of possible outages in the administrator networks or any outages, malfunctions and other technical disturbances or interruptions by third parties (electricity supply etc.) and force majeure.
5. MANNER OF ACCESS
In order to access the My eGovernment module, a user needs to register (sign in) with a qualified digital certificate issued for an individual or an employee by the issuers SIGEN-CA, SIGOV-CA, POŠTA@CA, AC NLB or Halcom-CA. The user performs the authentication (signing in) by means of the online registration service and the e-signature SI-PASS.
The administrator will publish possible changes in the use and manner of access to the My eGovernment module on the webpages of the eGovernment portal.
There is no age limit for the use of the eGovernment portal. The portal is intended for the user's personal use. Registration of other persons in the My eGovernment module isn’t allowed, for which the user guarantees with full damage liability and agrees to assume passive legitimation in case of a dispute. It isn’t permitted to authorise or sign in other persons or re-direct the user account in any other way.
7. OTHER RULES OF USE
So that quality use of the portal is ensured, the user undertakes to follow all instructions and other rules of use published on the eGovernment portal when accessing and using it.
8. TEHNICAL RECOMMENDATIONS TO USERS
The webpages of the eGovernment portal have been tested for the use on Google Chrome (version 45 or later), Mozilla Firefox (version 41.0 or later), Internet Explorer (IE9 or later), Safari (version 8 or later) and Opera (version 33 or later) web browsers.
The eGovernment portal can also be browsed by older web browser versions, such as Google Chrome (version 38 or later), Mozilla Firefox (version 30.0 or later), Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or later), Safari (version 10.6 or later) and Opera (version 10 or later), but some content may not be displayed correctly.
The eGovernment portal enables electronic signing with the digital signature component ProXSign. Instructions for the installation and trial operation of the digital signature component can be found here.
Pages are ready for displaying on displays with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels or more. The portal is adjusted to the use by blind and visually impaired persons and the deaf and hard of hearing. It can also be used by dyslexic persons by selecting a special display mode.
In order to access certain services you will need a qualified digital certificate issued by certification service providers SIGEN-CA, SIGOV-CA, POŠTA@CA or AC NLB for individuals and by SIGEN-CA or Halcom-CA for legal entities.
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
All information on the eGovernment portal, unless expressly stipulated otherwise, is public information. All information included or available from this webpage is subject to change at any moment without prior notice.
Users must be aware that:
- the administrator isn’t responsible for failure of proper operation of services which is a consequence of incorrect use or the user’s ignorance,
- in order to use the portal, users need adequate hardware and software (computer) which is defined in the technical recommendations to users,
- all written texts on the eGovernment portal are of informative nature. the administrator will act with uttermost diligence in collecting information that is published on the eGovernment portal and is making sure that it’s correct and up to date, but it will assume no criminal or civil liability for material and legal mistakes in the communication of information and it will not be responsible for any indirect or direct damage or inconveniences that users may incur due to the use of possibly wrong or incorrect information that may be published on the portal,
- documents published on the eGovernment portal may not precisely capture or reproduce the official wording of an individual document. criminal and civil liability of the administrator for errors in the text is completely excluded and the administrator isn’t liable for any indirect or direct damage or inconveniences that users may incur due to the use of possibly incorrect text,
- if they are taking an important or even an irreversible decision on the basis of the information published on the portal, users should verify the information at a competent authority or on the national Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia,
- in no case is the administrator responsible to any users for any indirect or direct damage or inconveniences (loss of profit, business risk, loss of software or other data equipment) users may incur due to technical problems or the inability to use the eGovernment portal or the links on the website,
10. USE OF INFORMATION
Unless expressly determined for individual information, all information and other creations that can be accessed by users on theeGovernment portal is public information and isn’t subject to special copyright protection and is given to all users for free use under the condition that users correctly summarise the content on the public portal and name the source (the eGovernment portal) and possible authorship.
This condition doesn’t apply to official texts from the legislative, administrative and judicial fields, which under the Copyright and Related Rights Act are considered as unprotected creations, and which can be used, summarised or quoted without naming the source.
Users who act in violation of the said provisions assume criminal, damage or other liabilities for the consequences in accordance with the existing legislation.
11. USERS COMMIT:
- not to abuse the portal for illegal purposes;
- not to distribute copyrighted content on the eGovernment portal;
- not to attempt to obtain, gather and/or store personal information of other users;
- not to use computer codes, harmful programmes or anything that would disturb, disable, or harm the portal, its services, the administrator and its software and hardware.
12. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The administrator guarantees that it will unconditionally protect all information provided by users in any way and handle it in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 86/2004, 113/2005, 94/2007).
The administrator will not use personal information of users under any circumstances without consent of users, nor will it transfer it to or allow use by third parties or institutions, except under conditions determined by law.
When users provide personal information, the administrator will use it exclusively for the purpose of sending information or requested by users. The administrator guarantees that it will never abuse the personal information of users, send them unwanted commercial e-mails or encroach upon their privacy in any other way.
Users' personal information will never be used for purposes which aren’t in accordance with the law, or for purposes which could harm users in any way. Users' personal information will be stored and used only until this is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it has been processed. The administrator guarantees that personal information will be deleted after it has served its purpose.
The administrator guarantees that it has adopted all prescribed procedures and measures for personal information protection, prevention of inadvertent or deliberate unauthorised destruction of this information, its modification or loss or unauthorised processing of this information, by making sure that:
- premises, equipment (including input/output unit) and system software are protected;
- application software with which personal information is processed is protected;
- unauthorised access to personal information in its transfer (including transfer through telecommunication networks) is prevented;
- that it is established retroactively when individual personal information was used or entered into a personal information base and who did this, for the period in which legal protection of the rights of individuals due to inadmissible transfer of personal information is possible.
The content of the personal information protection statement can be changed at any moment without prior notice and consent of users.
The My eGovernment module enables collection of information from different public administration registers and records. This is why users who sign in to the My eGovernment module must be aware that by clicking a certain register they request to obtain their own personal information. This is why:
- a link is established with the Central Population Register when a user clicks the Personal Information tab and he or she gets access to the following personal information of their own:
- name and surname,
- personal identification number,
- VAT ID number,
- date of birth,
- place of birth,
- marital status,
- permanent residence,
- address for service;
- when a user clicks the Personal Information tab, a link is established with personal document registries (identity card registry, passport registry, drivers registry) and he or she get access to the following personal information of their own:
- type of document (identity card, passport, driver’s licence)
- date of issue,
- period of validity;
- - when a user clicks the Motor Vehicles tab, a link is established with the MRVL system, which enables information support for the Record of Registered Motor Vehicles, where users can get access to the following personal information:
- type of motor vehicles owned by a citizen,
- registration code,
- number of the certificate of registration,
- period of validity of the certificate of registration,
- identification number,
- date of first registration,
- date of first registration in the Republic of Slovenia,
- technical condition of vehicle,
- date of next technical inspection,
- insurance company,
- number of insurance policy,
- CO2 emissions.
- emission class of vehicle;
- when a user clicks the Real Estate tab, a link is established with the online service which provides information from the Real Estate Registry, Land Cadastre and Cadastre of Buildings, and he or she get access to the following personal information of their own:
- name, surname and address,
- basic information about real estate owned by an individual,
- value and share of ownership.
Information acquired in the My eGovernment module isn’t stored on the eGovernment portal
13. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
In case of difficulties or if you have any questions please send an e-mail to is.vog@cke
If users cause any damage to the administrator with their actions, they will assume full moral, material and criminal liability for the damage.
Please report possible violations in the use of the My eGovernment module by other users to the administrator by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by mail to the address Ministrstvo za digitalno preobrazbo, Davčna ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana.