Pogosto vprašanje

Where do I submit an application for enrolment in higher education?
Application for enrolment in public and private higher education institutions (faculties, professional higher education institutions, academies) in undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes is carried out electronically on the web site eVŠ – http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/.
To complete the application, the candidate needs an e-mail address. After completing the application, a completed application form will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the application as a PDF document.