Pogosto vprašanje

Where do I find information on tendered study programmes?
Available enrolment places are published in the tender for enrolment published by a university or independent higher education institution for its study programmes. Usually, separate tenders are published for undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes. The exception is the tender for enrolment in undergraduate and uniform master study programmes at the University of Ljubljana, University of Maribor, University of Primorska, University of Nova Gorica and independent higher education institutions, which is published jointly for public higher education institutions and concessions, since the selection processes in the first and second application deadline are performed through the central university application and information services.