Pogosto vprašanje

I'm going abroad. Where will my certificate or diploma be recognised in my country of departure?
You will be provided with all necessary information on the recognition of education at the ENIC-NARIC Centers or at the relevant Ministry of the respective country. A list of centers and basic information can be found on the ENIC-NARIC website (www.enic-naric.net).