EN: Filtriranje se bo izvedlo ob spremembi izbire filtra in ne zahteva dodatne potrditve. EN: Skoči na filtre seznama

Pogosto vprašanje

How can I obtain the certificate that no criminal proceedings are being conducted against me? Can I arrange it with the form of the certificate from the criminal records; is this the same?
No, it is not the same.The certificate that you are not in criminal proceedings is issued by any court of the first level of general jurisdiction in the RS (and not the Ministry of Justice). To obtain the certificate, complete the relevant form.