Certificates and extracts Certificates from official records

The issuance of a certificate can be requested by the person to whom the data from the official records relate. The request may also be submitted by another person with a legal interest in obtaining the information to which the request relates.

State authorities, local community authorities and holders of public authority issue certificates and other documents (extracts, certificates etc.) about the facts on which official records are kept.

If you claim a certificate for another person, you need his/her written authorisation. The authorisation must contain information about the authorising person as well as information on the authorised person and authorising person's signature.

Certificates for minor children can be claimed by their legal representatives.

Has this site been useful to you?

You can evaluate the usefulness of the site several times, but only your last evaluation will be considered.

Previous evaluations (6):