EN: Filtriranje se bo izvedlo ob spremembi izbire filtra in ne zahteva dodatne potrditve. EN: Skoči na filtre seznama

Pogosto vprašanje

Which authority issues the documents to be submitted by a foreigner, if he/she wants to get married in Slovenia?
The documents are issued by the competent authorities of the state of the citizenship of the person who wants to marry.