Family benifits and income Family benefits
The family is entitled to various benefits from the state.
There are several types of family benefits to which families are entitled under different conditions.
Types of family benefits
- parental benefit (monthly income that lasts 365 days from the birth of a child);
- childbirth allowance (single receipt);
- child benefit (monthly income - for one year - for children up to 18 years of age);
- large family allowance (a single annual benefit for families with three or more children);
- child care allowance (monthly income for as long as the reasons last, or until the child is 18 or 26 years old);
- partial payment for lost income (monthly income - as long as the reasons last or until the child is 18 years old);
When a possibility exists, that the family will not be spend financial benefit for the purposes for which it was given, the social work centre can decide that individual benefit is not paid in cash but in the form of actual goods.